Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cas-ual Fridays CFC97: Chevrons & Flowers

This sounded like such a fun challenge I thought I'd try it since I have plenty of floral stamps and chevrons. Besides that, I'd love to win a $25 Store Credit for Ellen Hutson. Here's where you can see the challenge details: CFC97.




Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: All SU ~ Going Gray, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery & White
Ink: VersaMark, SU Rose Red, SU Regal Rose & Memento London Fog
Stamps: Framed Out #12, Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2, Happy Hexagons & DeNami Modern Borders 1
Dies: Rosie Posie & Sizzlits Little Leaves
Other: White & Silver Embossing Powders, rhinestones & SU Dimensionals

Because I made this as a birthday card, I'm also entering it in Simon Says: Happy Birthday

Edited: Adding these to Simon Says April 1 Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the chevrons and the flower! Glad you started a blog :) Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love your soft colour scheme. The grey background makes your pink flower pop. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, and a super way to combine the chevrons and flowers. I had totally forgotten about that little chevron framed out, that I had to have and now have never used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty card! I love the gray with the pink, swoon! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete