Sunday, July 14, 2013

PTI Make It Monday #124: Dressed Up Envelopes

I know, I know ~ it's Sunday night and here I am again just posting my creation for this week's Make It Monday. Believe it or not, I made this birthday card last night but still needed to make the envelope today. Melissa showed us the steps she took to dress up her envelope, but mine isn't quite so fancy. After all, it's for our godchild in honor of his second birthday.  Since I need to mail it, I wanted to keep the envelope to one layer.



Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: New Leaf, SU Real Red, White
Ink: SU Green Galore & SU Tempting Turquoise (+ Harvest Gold & SU Real Red for envelope)
Stamps:SU Birthday Whimsy (+ Framed Out #12, Star Prints & Studio Calico Napa Valley  for envelope)
Dies: By The Number & Fabulous Frames
Other: Star patterned paper & foam mounting tape (stash)


No comments: