Saturday, December 12, 2015

PTI MIM #234: Embellishing With Felt

Not really sure I followed Ashley's instructions exactly, but I did use felt on my card for the holly and berries. She demonstrated on this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday video. Had a vision of creating a card wrapped like a package and guess it turned out okay. At least now I have one more Christmas card to add to the many I've made already, and here it is.




Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Simply Chartreuse, SU Bravo Burgundy and MME Winter Wonderland Paper Pad
Ink: Simply Chartreuse
Stamps: Jolly Holiday (for sentiment)
Dies: Spruce & Sprigs and Sketched Shapes
Other: SU Bravo Burgundy Ribbon, Felt (stash) and Glue Dots




8 comments:

Greta said...

Sweet card--the felt holly & berries look great! So glad you didn't get flooded!

lainey said...

Your package looks wonderful! I like all the colors you used.

Marybeth said...

You are funny ......you did just what she said and you did it beautifuly! Love the holly in felt,Kathy!

Marcia Hill said...

Pretty, pretty package Kathy, and love your felt Holly leaves and berries! :0)

The Paper Toile said...

Oh, how clever! Your package is wonderful!

Skrater said...

Very pretty card!

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty! I love how you added the felt!

Leigh Penner said...

Merry Christmas, Kathy!