Sunday, January 13, 2019

PTI MIM #347: Winter Watercolor

Happy New Year! This is my first post and first card of the new year today. Just trying to get my mojo started by participating in this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday. I'm flying by the seat of my pants here because Ashley shared her process in designing a winter scene using watercolors. Oh, how I wish I owned Enchanted Forest, and I will one of these days!

Have a few thank you notes due after the Christmas holidays so here's what I created using my old-time favorite set, In The Meadow. 




Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: New Leaf and Canson Mix Media Paper
Ink: Green Parakeet, Distressed Peacock Feathers and VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: In The Meadow
Dies: In The Meadow
Other: Paintbrush, White Acrylic Paint and Foam Tape

1 comment:

Vikki H said...

Wow! what a great background, Kathy, and fantastic thank you note. It's nice to see you posting again. My next order includes Enchanted Forest.