Tuesday, May 14, 2019

PTI's Laurie's Fabulous Favorites (Favorite Tag)

The only challenge this week at Papertrey Ink is Laurie's Fabulous Favorites here. She shared a beautifully embellished trio of Baked With Love Tags for Teacher Appreciation. Those lucky teachers are being recognized with Laurie's talents and delicious cookies. 



 I almost didn't participate because I rarely have a need for a tag of any kind. Decided to make one just in case I need it. If so, I'll be ready. 





Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Aqua Mist
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Lovely Lady, Raspberry Fizz, Scarlet Jewel and VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: MIM Mini Kit: Lovely Laurels, Stitching Garden and Give Love
Dies: Tag Sale: Quilted, Stitching Garden and Give Love
Other: Stencil Basics: Dots, Ribbon, Twine, Gelly Roll Glitter Pen and SU Dimensionals

1 comment:

Vikki H said...

That quilted tag die and its banner are some of the most used items I see in PTI challenges. I love your colors and the polka dots bg! It would make a great focal point on a card, too.