Sunday, August 18, 2013

PTI Make It Monday #129: White Crayon Resist

Since I bought a new box of crayons just for Heather Nichol's crayon resist technique for PTI's Make It Monday, I had to force myself to stay up late just to create this card. Had company all week so this was my only chance to get in my stamping room.


It's difficult to see where I used my white crayon outlining the flower centers and leaf veins, but they did resist my dauber of Harvest Gold ink on white cardstock. This is popped up on dimensionals over a Hawaiian Shores Nestabilities circle. The Simply Chartreuse leaves are tucked behind my sentiment, which is raised up with dimensionals. I love the color combination, and the card is growing on me. 

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: White, Winter Wiseria, Simply Chartreuse, Harvest Gold & Hawaiian Shores
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Winter Wisteria, Simply Chartreuse, Harvest Gold & Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: Lovely Layers & Natural Beauties
Dies: Turning A New Leaf & Fabulous Frames
Other: WHite Crayon, Circle Nestabilities, Sponge Dauber, Black Sequins & SU Dimensionals


No comments: