Sunday, August 25, 2013

PTI Stamp-a-faire 2013: Gallon: Quart: Pint Color Challenge

SAF-2013-Logo

Looks like this was another successful Stamp-a-faire organized by none other than Nichole Heady & her awesome DT. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to participate yesterday so am rushing with hopes to attempt a few challenges yet tonight. My first attempt is Betsy's theory of color balance to create a project using the gallon:quart:pint concept. Inspired by the colors in a woman's knit top at church, I realized it fit this concept perfectly.


In case it's not obvious, my gallon (most color) is Memento Tuxedo Black, my quart (less color than gallon) is Close to Cocoa and my pint (least color) is Groovy Guava. This was a fun technique and will definitely use it in the future. 

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream & Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Close to Cocoa & SU Groovy Guava
Stamps: Iconic Images & Botanical Silhouettes
Other: Black button & Twinery twine




No comments: