Sunday, May 18, 2014

PTI MIM #164: Cluster Stamped Sentiments

Oh my goodness, I knew it had been a while since I was able to stamp, but didn't realize it has been over a month. No wonder I was going through withdrawals. Since I need graduation cards, birthday cards and congratulatory cards, I thought I'd give this week's Make It Monday a try. Well, Heather made it look so easy. The first three went in the trash last night because I just wasn't pleased with my cluster of hats and stars, and I kept smearing the ink.  So earlier today I attempted that same card again because I liked the idea I had in my head…just not so much on paper. I am satisfied with this one for a High School grad whose school colors are red and blue.


My next card is for a high school senior who achieved her personal bests in discus and shot put and hopefully qualifies for WA State Field and Track. Her goal is to participate in Junior Nationals again so I'm confident she will. 


My third and final card is a birthday card for my SIL, which I need to mail tomorrow. 



I apologize for not commenting regularly on blog posts, and hope to improve on that task soon. Thanks for reading this post, and I appreciate every comment. 

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Graduation Card
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, SU Brilliant Blue and SU Real Red
Ink: SU Real Red and VersaMark
Stamps: Boutique Borders: Congrats, For The Graduate and 2012 Birthday Tags (star)
Dies: Fabulous Frames (edge of frame only)
Other: Zing Metallic Blue Embossing Powder and SU Dimensionals

Congrats Card
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Berry Sorbet and Winter Wisteria
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Harvest Gold, Winter Wisteria and VersaMark
Stamps: Boutique Borders: Congrats and Flower Fusion #4
Dies: Tipped Tops
Other: White Embossing Powder, white crochet thread (Joann's), Summer Sun Sequins (Jennifer McGuire)

Yay! It's Your Birthday
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Harvest Gold and Winter Wisteria
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Harvest Gold, Winter Wisteria, Hawaiian Shores, Memento Tuxedo Black and VersaMark
Stamps: Stylish Sentiments: Birthday and 2012 Birthday Tags (star)
Dies: Fabulous Frames and Tipped Tops (star)
Other: White Embossing Powder and Enamel Dot (Joann's)


2 comments:

Vikki H said...

you have a great sense of color and all three recipients will love their card! + you reminded me to get busy on grad cards also.

Joyce said...

Fabulous cards. I especially like the graduation one--super idea for the graduate.