Tuesday, February 14, 2017

PTI Celebrating Past, Present and Future: 2009

Day 3 of PTI's 10th Anniversary Celebration includes cards from the past and present using sets introduced in 2009 by Papertrey Ink. Once again I don't own any of those either, which included Damask Designs, Fruitful, Giga Guidelines, On My Couch and Simple Valentine. This almost leads you to believe that my stamping supplies are very limited, but my husband says otherwise.

No way could I come close to this beautiful card by Laurie Schmidlin, but I pulled out my Lovely Layers set to give the technique a try.




Because I'm supposed to be packing for our trip tomorrow, I had to hurry and didn't have time to start over. Sorry, no time for re-do's. Remind me that I do not like Smokey Shadow ink (should have used black). I need a lighter gray. 




Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Basic Black, Raspberry Fizz and Silver Glitter Paper
Ink: VersaMark, Raspberry Fizz, Smokey Shadow and Delicata Silvery Shimmer
Stamps: Lovely Layers and Keep It Simple: Thinking of You
Dies: Button Stacks and Fancy Foliage Details
Other: Silver paint splatters and SU Dimensionals



No comments: