Sunday, February 12, 2017

PTI MIM #275: Stamped Dangles

Amy introduced us to "dangles" in the card-making environment. She made it look so easy here on Nichole's blog for this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday. Let me just say, I scoured my stamp sets trying to find jewlery-like embellishments just so I could play along. One more challenge to cross of my list. I'm needing to rebuild my stash of birthday cards, anniversary, sympathy and get-well wishes. Bring on this month's challenges for Papertrey Ink's 10 years in business.

Here's my version of stamped dangles:




Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Kraft and Dark Chocolate
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Canyon Clay, VersaFine Oynx Black, Hibiscus Burst, Green Parakeet, Blueberry Sky, Berry Sorbet, Bright Buttercup and Tropical Teal
Stamps: In The Meadow, Beautiful Blooms II, Birthday Cheer, MIM Mini Kit: Wee Folk and Birthday Style
Dies: Pretty Peonies, Celebrate Big, Edger #3 and Heart Border
Other: Black Sharpie, Foam Tape, Ink Blending Tool and WOS

No comments: