Friday, September 15, 2017

PTI Create Along With Us: September 2017

It's that time of the month for Papertrey Ink's new release, and since it's September it's time for their Christmas products. They just never disappoint, do they? It's also our chance to create along with the designers by using their gorgeous creations and/or color schemes for inspiration. How does one choose which one to favor? This time I went with the card below by Michelle showcasing Betsy's new Make It Market Kit.




This is what I came up with using products I currently own. No surprise that I'm eager to get my hands on new sets though as I can't resist their cuteness!






Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Soft Stone and Stamper's Select White
Ink: Ocean Tides, Simply Chartreuse, Dark Chocolate and VersaMark
Stamps: Jolly Holiday, In The Meadow, Signature Christmas and Altenew Snowing
Dies: Jolly Holiday, In The Meadow and Noted: Scalloped A2
Other: White Embossing Powder and SU Dimensionals


8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Fabulous take on Michelle's card Kathy...love it!! :0)

lainey said...

Kathy, you did an excellent job recreating Michelle's card. I like this one a lot, especially your snowy background. I have that Altenew stamp too and use it often!

Vicki Finger said...

This is a fantastic take on the inspiration. And without even having the new stuff yet, so well done on that also.

Birgit said...

What a fabulous take on Michelle's card! Just perfect Kathy!

Kathryn A said...

Beautiful card! I thought of using In the Meadow, too, when I saw the deer in the upcoming kit. Great take on the inspiration piece, and thanks so much for your comment and "welcome back" on my card! It was so nice to be missed :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Kathy! Love the gorgeous winter wonderland scene that you created!

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--your case is perfection, Kathy! You don't need the new stuff--haha--totally love your card!

Jennifer T. said...

Lovely card, Kathy! The geometric trees are a great touch.