Saturday, September 9, 2017

PTI MIM #296: Small Images on Repeat

So, let's start by saying perhaps I should have used the smaller snowflake, but I thought it was really too small for the design I had in mind. My card below is for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday with Lexi. She challenged us to use small stamp images and repeat them. I just had to use my new Holographic Embossing Powder on my snowflakes but didn't photograph well.




I'm eager to try this technique again soon when I get my SAF mess cleaned up in my stamp room and get new products organized in folders, etc. My brain might work beetter then. : ) Had another busy week but hope to get back to blog hopping and commenting soon. 



Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Tropical Teal, Hawaiian Shores and Bitty Dots
Ink: Tropical Teal and VersaMark
Stamps: In The Meadow and What The Doodle: Snowflakes
Dies: To The Point Edgers and MFT Stitched Rectangles
Other: Ranger Holographic Embossing Powder

6 comments:

lainey said...

Kathy, this is so pretty and I can see your holographic snowflakes very well in the photo. Holographic embossing powder? Something else to go on my wish list. lol Like how you doubled up on the To The Point Edgers..I have to use mine more often!

TLady said...

VERY PRETTY! The Holographic Embossing Powder sounds INTERESTING to me too! ;)I haven't got the New Edgers Die, but have been thinking on it. Your card makes it awfully tempting! ;)

Marcia Hill said...

This is so pretty Kathy and when I enlarged your photo I could see the holographic effect much better. Love how you doubled up the To The Point edger's too! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

Greta said...

Beautifully designed card, Kathy! I may have to case this one! PS--the clean air has been so wonderful--hope it lasts!

Joyce said...

This is so very pretty. Love the embossed snowflakes, and that fun edge you have on your top layer.

Unknown said...

Love the embossed snowflakes! And I have been so on the fence about those edger dies...you used them so beautifully! Q about the oxides...yes, I do love them! I didn't think I would, but I do! So sorry!