Monday, June 24, 2019

Ink To Paper Laurie's Fabulous Favorites

Laurie's Fabulous Favorites is to recreate or CASE a project that was used during release week. 



Since I need a birthday card for my DH and masculine cards are more challenging, I was thrilled to see these cards by Michelle.




I used a similar color scheme and graphic-style design but used totally different stamps and dies. It was a fun one to create, and now I have pieces leftover to make two more cards. Here's my version. 




Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: SU Going Gray, Simply Chartreuse, Enchanted Evening and Stamper's Select White
Ink: Enchanted Evening and VersaMark
Stamps: Star Prints, Harvest Berries and Penned Elegance
Dies: Triangle Trio, MFT Stitched Rectangles and MFT Stitched Oval STAX
Other: Nuvo Crystal Drops Morning Dew and Foam Tape



1 comment:

Vikki H said...

Hi, Kathy
I've missed seeing your cards. Your name is on my bookmark list of paper crafters which I check daily as I have time. Hope all is well with you.