Sunday, October 13, 2013

PTI Make It Monday #135: Layered Emboss Resist

It sure is a good thing that Papertrey Ink has a weekly challenge, or I might not get any cards made. This week the talented Heather Nichols has shown us once again how to use VersaMark ink to emboss resist over stamped layers. Well, here's the idea I had in my head for our grandnephew, but the results aren't really that wonderful. Guess that's how we learn and encourage ourselves to continue trying these techniques over and over again until we're satisfied. Unfortunately, I don't have time now for another attempt so it is what it is.


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: Simply Chartreuse, Rustic Cream & Dark Chocolate
Ink: Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, Kraft, SU Chocolate Chip & VersaMark
Stamps: Grunge Me, Birthday Style & Studio Calico Napa Numbers
Dies: Limitless Layers: 2-1/4" Ovals
Other: SU Dimensionals, Sponge dauber & Twinery twine for balloon strings

2 comments:

Joyce said...

This is quite nice, and perfect for a male. You are too hard on yourself. I did not get to watch the video at all last week.

maria f. said...

I think this is fantastic and I bet he will too. That BG is great.