Friday, February 6, 2015

PTI MIM #200: Layering Cover Plate Die Cuts

Dawn McVey shared her technique of layering cover plate dies using two different colors of card stock with one shadowing the other. Her video can be seen on Nichole's blog here. Since I only own one cover plate, I went with Hexagons for my Thinking of You card. With this being Papertrey Ink's 8th Anniversary, we all have lots of creating and blog hopping to do so I'll get right to my card.



It's pretty self-explanatory so I'll just go without details. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold and SU Groovy Guava
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Tropical Teal & VersaMark
Stamps: Iconic Images and Happy Hexagons
Dies: Hexagon Cover Plate
Other: Yellow Patterned Paper and Aqua Mist Patterned Paper (stash), Pink Rhinestones (stash) and Foam Tape






No comments: