Saturday, August 22, 2015

PTI MIM #221: Masking Sentiments

No one will believe this but I actually made the card on Monday, the day that Ashley shared her tips and techniques for masking sentiments for this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday. We've had company until today so I'm just getting around to posting this. My first attempt was cut off a white card base (salvaged one half) and tossed in the garbage. Without further ado, here's my card.



Anyone else have trouble capturing the true color of Sweet Blush card stock? Maybe it's just because I'm using my iPad and don't have a fancy DSLR camera.

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Sweet Blush
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Tropical Teal, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Smokey Shadow, Royal Velvet and Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps: Signature Greetings, Half & Half, Bitty Bouquet and Harvest Berries
Dies: Fabulous Frames (for my sentiment mask)
Other: MS Scoring Board, SU dimensionals and Sharpie (fine tip)

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Beautiful masking and stamping, and I love your hand drawn frame.

Diana K said...

Very pretty, Kathy! I would never have thought of using Bitty Bouquets for this challenge, but it really works well. The colour I have the most trouble capturing is Spring Moss, and I do have an okay camera :) I have never been able to take a photo with a phone or an iPad; I need a real viewfinder. I have very bad vision :)

Kathryn A said...

Oh, I love this!! Love the little flowers, love your frame and love the colours! The gray/black leaves are such a nice touch.