Monday, August 31, 2015

PTI SAF 2015: Patterns and Runway Inspiration Challenges

Because I was gone all weekend for a family wedding out of state, my Papertrey Ink Stamp-A-Faire participation started today and is ending late tonight. Using Nichole's Go-To Pattern #11 here, I created my first card. 

Amy

Starting with Spring Rain ink on white card stock, I blended from the top down and finished with Blueberry Sky. Then I stamped my sentiment in Enchanted Evening matching the colored mat which was adhered to a white card base. Trying to get back in the stamping mode, I used the pattern above and went with it. I also used Betsy Veldman's Runway Inspiration here for my color combination. 

Betsy-recipe

So, my card below meets the requirements for the two challenges mentioned above. 



Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Enchanted Evening
Ink: Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky and Enchanted Evening
Stamps: Reasons To Smile
Dies: Jolly Holiday
Other: Masking Tape, Glue Dots and SU Dimensionals




No comments: