Sunday, February 21, 2016

PTI MIM #239: Customizing Patterned Paper

Think I'm still recuperating from PTI's 9th Anniversary Celebrations. Have been under the weather ever since and patiently waiting for the arrival of my new goodies. However, Lizzie shared her Make It Monday video on Wednesday here with tips for sprucing up patterned papers with stamps. Other than a beautiful, colorful variety of Bitty Dots, my only other PTI patterned paper is the newer Pure Poppy+White Basics. Had a vision and finally felt well enough to push myself to craft. Here's my first Christmas card for 2016.






Even though it looks black, the dark layer of card stock is Pinefeather. To customize my patterned paper, I stamped the sentiment several times from Stylish Sentiments: Holiday in Pinefeather ink on a  die-cut circle, turning it into a Christmas ornament, which I popped up with SU Dimensionals.



Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Pure Poppy+White Basics
Ink: Pinefeather
Stamps: Stylish Sentiments: Holiday 
Dies: Nesties Standard Circles, Large
Other: Perfect Pearls Mist, Silver Twine, Micro Glue Dot and SU Dimensionals

1 comment:

Kristii said...

What a lovely card! I love the blended inks and the sweet blush layered on top is a really pretty combination!