Monday, February 8, 2016

PTI's 9th Anniversary Day 3: Grab & Craft Challenge

Already on Day 3 of Papertrey Ink's 9th Anniversary festivities as can be seen here. The challenge was to create a project using supplies we could "grab" in 5 minutes. Can you tell I still had birthdays on my mind? Because I used a Kraft card base, I should have used some richer colors so they would stand out a little more. If I had dies for Scribbled Sentiments, I would have die-cut the middle "happy" in Harvest Gold to add dimension. Think it falls in the masculine category though so all is good. It's readable in real life. : ) Here's my card.






Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Kraft
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Harvest Gold, Hawaiian Shores and Dark Chocolate
Stamps: Scribbled Sentiments and Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
Dies: None
Other: Corner Chomper

1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic, Kathy! Love the stamping on kraft!