Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Sending Big Hugs

Altenew's Ultimate Challenge Blog Hop is such a fun hop. Now if I could only figure out how to chart all these challenges so when time permits, I could participate in several of them. I'm on a mission to figure out an easy system. In the mean time, I again pulled out my Altenew stamp set. 


Ultimate Challenge Blog Hop_720x396

Here's another card I made using Sketchy Cities America 2, the Seattle Cityscape. Kathy at The Daily Marker is one of the challenge participants. Her challenge is "The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge." Her beautiful colored images are definitely works of art. After stamping the Seattle Cityscape in VersaFine Onyx Black ink, I colored in some of the images with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. PTI's Wet Paint III sentiment was die cut from black card stock and inked in black on a white strip. A black strip of card stock was attached to the inside of the white card base. 




1 comment:

Joyce said...

4 fantastic cards with that Altenew stamp set. So many wonderful ideas. Love them all.