Wednesday, September 28, 2016

You Make My World Go 'Round

Details of Altenew's Ultimate Challenge Blog Hop can be found here. There is so much inspiration, a fun blog hop and great prizes up for grabs. I was definitely inspired to create. Virginia's View Challenge was all about Spray, Mist and Splatter.


Ultimate Challenge Blog Hop_720x396


Using my Altenew Sketchy Cities America 2 stamp set, I created an emboss resist card. The card base is white, next layer is PTI Hibiscus Burst, and the top white layer was die cut with MFT's Stitched Rectangles. The Seattle Cityscape was inked with VersaMark and heat embossed in white. I then blended some Distress inks (Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry) before stamping my sentiment in VersaFine Onyx Black. I splattered some water drops and added black rhinestones to finish the card.



No comments: