Sunday, June 18, 2017

PTI Create Along With Us: June 2017

Oh my, another great release by Papertrey Ink and so much inspiration again this month! Our challenge the week of release time is to select a project that inspires us to create something similar in design, technique and/or color scheme using older products we already own. It's challenging in itself to decide on an inspiration piece because they are all glorious. This month I chose one by Wanda that you can see here.




She used the new Textile Impressions, but the only set I own with something similar is Sketched Shapes. Since I had no idea what design to use for a 60th wedding anniversary, I went with this. Isn't that something worth celebrating?




On the same day we celebrate a milestone anniversary, we have a Celebration of Life to attend. Another friend lost his battle to cancer. Anyway, based on Dawn's card below, I went with a similar design and a different color scheme.




Here's my sympathy card. I'm patiently waiting for this month's release order to get To The Point Edger Dies in my hot little hands. 





Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 



Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and New Leaf Bitty Dots
Ink: Bright Buttercup, New Leaf, Raspberry Fizz and VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Sketched Shapes (arrows), Birthday Cheer (Happy), Wet Paint (Anniversary), Big Birthday Wishes (th) and Studio Calico Napa Valley (numbers)
Dies: Monthly Moments: Spiral Notebook
Other: Foam Tape, Baker's Twine and Adhesive Gem

************
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, New Leaf, Amethyst Allure, Enchanted Evening and New Leaf Bitty Dots
Ink: New Leaf, Amethyst Allure, Enchanted Evening and VersaMark
Stamps: Graden Grace and Inspired Prayer
Dies: Garden Grace and Edgers #3
Other: White Embossing Powder, SU Dimensionals and Shimmer Wink of Stella




No comments: