Sunday, October 15, 2017

PTI MIM #299: Sentiment Windows

Well, apparently I'm on the same schedule as Sunday Night Football. Here I am again just finishing my card and posting before this week's deadline for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday. Sentiment Windows is Dawn's challenge where we allow our sentiment stamped inside the card to also be part of our card design. Yes, I made a bigger deal out of this than I should have, but I do like the end result. And, I used some of my hoarded PTI patterned paper. Thanks, Dawn, for the inspiration!





As you can see below, the berries inside were covered by the acorns adhered to the card front. 




Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Text-Style Fall Prints
Ink: Kraft, Harvest Gold, New Leaf, Americana and Dark Chocolate
Stamps: Give Thanks, Spruce & Sprigs and Gran's Garden
Dies: Noted: Scalloped A2, Give Thanks and Spruce & Sprigs
Other: Twine and Gelly Roll Glitter Pen