Saturday, October 21, 2017

PTI MIM #300: Build-A-Wreath

It was Melissa's turn to enlighten us with her talents and challenge us to build a wreath. Believe it or not, my wreath supplies are somewhat limited but I opted to use the one from Make It Market Mini Kit: Lovely Laurels. That's the beginning of my card for this week's Make It Monday Challenge at Papertrey Ink. Even though I didn't add all the extras Melissa did, I'm pretty pleased with my results. Another Christmas card added to my stash ~ yay!






Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Blueberry Sky and Kraft
Ink: Kraft, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening and VersaMark
Stamps: Make It Market Mini: Lovely Laurels, Make It Market Mini: Holiday Folk and What The Doodles: Snowflakes
Dies: Scene It: Basic Backer, Make It Market Mini: Lovely Laurels, Make It Market Mini: Holiday Folk and What The Doodles: Snowflakes
Other: Stencil from Wonderland Kit, White and Clear Embossing Powders, SU Dimensionals, Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Makeup Brush and Gelly Roll Glitter Pen

7 comments:

Vikki H said...

Your card is fun with the different color choice and combing score lines with polka dots!

Kathryn A said...

This is wonderful! I love the blues and kraft together. The score lines are the perfect touch—grounding the image and drawing the eye to the image.

Carmela said...

So pretty! Love the little reindeer!

lainey said...

I think you have plenty of extras on this - what a lovely card! Blueberry Sky and Kraft are one of my favorite color combos and you really made a fabulous looking wreath with it!

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

Your card is wonderful. I really like the colour combination of the blue and the kraft. Don't you just love that little deer? So cute. Cheers.

Nancy Penir said...

Kathy, this is so sweet, and lovely. From the bow to the snowflakes to the darling deer, love it!

Betty Wright said...

This is wonderful! Love the colors and dimension!