Sunday, December 17, 2017

PTI Create Along With Us Challenge December 2017

Let's just say I'm still not done with Christmas cards, because I still have a few more people who would be disappointed with a store-bought card. However, that doesn't stop me from following this month's release and all the beautiful inspiration by Papertrey Ink's Design Team. You can see more on their new blog here. Details for this month's challenge can be found here where we are challenged to create our own version of something one of the designers shared during release week. 

On Day 4 of the release, Keeway blew me away with her sweet Valentine and colorful die-cut windows. 



However, I don't own the Fun Lovin' stamps and dies yet so I pulled out my Make It Market Mini Kit: Holiday Folk. Trust me when I tell you this wasn't that easy even using my MISTI. I need more practice and note to self: don't try this again when in a hurry. (lol) And, I'm definitely not going to mass produce this one either!





Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Pure Poppy
Ink: Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate, Blueberry Sky, Classic Kraft, Bright Buttercup, Smokey Shadow and VersaMark
Stamps: MIM Mini Kit: Holiday Folk and Stylish Sentiments: Holidays
Dies: MIM Mini Kit: Holiday Folk
Other: White EP, SU Dimensionals, SU Markers: Real Red, Summer Sun & Brocade Blue and Glitter Gelly Roll Pen

1 comment:

Vikki H said...

What an adorable and labor intensive card! So cute and I love that set of folk stamps! No apologies on the blog hopping - life gets busy and especially around holidays.