Sunday, January 7, 2018

PTI MIM #308: 2017 A La Carte

Happy New Year! This is my first post and first card of 2018. 
Where did 2017 go anyway? Here we are with this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge, which is to select one of the many Make It Monday Challenges from last year. I'm pretty sure I participated in each one except the last one in December with Laurie Schmidlin. Look at her "Sending Huge Hugs" with a Faux Stained Glass beauty of colorful hearts. 




Because I'm having difficulties getting back into cardmaking after my last-minute, mass production of Christmas cards, I kept it simple. Took me hours to complete this one as it is. I never admitted to being a fast stamper. (LOL) Lots of upcoming birthdays so I thought it wise to choose the sentiment from Graceful Greetings. It doesn't really look like stained glass in this picture but IRL it does. Thanks, Laurie, for the "how to color" in circular motion tips for better results!






Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Clear Vellum and New Leaf
Ink: Zig Clean Color Real Brushes in Pink and Light Green
Stamps: None
Dies: Hexagon Cover Plate and Graceful Greetings
Other: Fun Foam, Double-Sided Adhesive Sheet, Gold Sequins, Gold DMC, Glitter Gelly Roll Pen, Tombow Mono Glue and Foam Tape