Friday, May 25, 2018

PTI May 2018 Blog Hop

Well, here we are again on the 25th of the month and time for another Papertrey Ink Blog Hop. It's a little chilly here today in Western Washington, but this inspiration photo defines summer. My days of camping have long passed, but I have fond memories of all the fun times we had. 




The tablecloth and colorful flowers inspired me to create an anniversary card. Thanks to the recently-purchased Bitty Big: True Black I didn't have to stamp my own gingham. 







Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Bitty Big: True Black and Hibiscus Burst
Ink: Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Winter Wisteria, Royal Velvet, Amethyst Allure, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz and VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Humming Along and Garden Grace
Dies: Humming Along and Tag Sale #9
Other: SU Dimensionals 


12 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful petunia stampings - I just purchased two pots of purple ones and they smell heavenly when I walk by them - yours look lovely against the black/white gingham!

lainey said...

True Black Bitty Big paper is the perfect background for your gorgeous pink and purple petunias. I also like how you used a double tag for your sentiment!

Cindy H. said...

What a beautiful card! Love those beautiful flowers!

Cindy Beach said...

Oh yes, I love this bright and happy card, Kathy! The gingham is the perfect backdrop for the bold layered flowers. Gorgeous!

Vikki H said...

Beautifully designed, Kathy! Your flowers really pop out against the background!

Kathryn A said...

Hi Kathy! I love your bright petunias on the black gingham! Wonderful card! When I was looking for flowers, I didn’t even think of this set. Wish I had, though, as they are perfect for this design.

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Kathy!! Your gorgeous flowers really pop against that black & white background...LOVE it!! :0)

A Cup of Cold Water said...

Oh Kathy,my is is a beautiful card! Love your gingham tablecloth and the flowers are STUNNING. I LOVE this card!!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous flowers, Kathy!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful floral choices! Lovely card!

Karen said...

Love those beautiful flowers so artfully arranged on the black and white paper!

Marlena M. said...

This is gorgeous! Love the pops of color against the gingham~