Friday, May 4, 2018

PTI MIM #321: Ink Blending on Colored Card Stock

Yes, I know it's only Friday night, and I'm posting my card already for this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday hosted by Melissa Phillips. Her samples and details for the challenge can be seen here. She definitely has the finesse for lots of layers and her seam binding bows are always beautiful. Mine is very simple as I'm supposed to be packing for our trip to visit my family. 








Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Autumn Rose and Bright Buttercup
Ink: VersaMark, Autumn Rose and Bright Buttercup
Stamps: A Bit More Butterfly Blooms
Dies: Mix & Mat: Postal and MFT Stitched Rectangles
Other: Ink Blending Tools, Dauber and Sequins


5 comments:

A Cup of Cold Water said...

What a beautiful card, Kathy. You did an amazing job with your inking and your layers!
Have fun on your trip, wherever it takes you!!!

lainey said...

Pretty card Kathy and butterflies are always good for a sympathy card. Hope you have a fun time visiting your family!

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely card Kathy!! I see we were on the same wavelength with the Butterfly Blooms stamp set...so many people have said they thought the butterflies looked like moths, but I think all the detail in the wings makes them way too pretty to be moths, and the ink blending and embossing really brings all that lovely detail out! Love your color choices too! :0)

Ivana Camdzic said...

Oh, Kathy, this card is LOVELY! I love the simple and clean version of this technique and the colors you chose! So very sweet in every way!

Greta said...

I love Autumn Rose & it's beautiful with the ink blending!