Sunday, June 10, 2018

PTI MIM #324: Lots O' Dots

What a week this was and the need for sympathy cards! I hate to even think about it as it makes me sad. Had great intentions to get this posted earlier, but my phone has been ringing all day long. Yesterday we lost a very dear friend of ours. Thursday and Friday were Memorial Services for two former coworkers. Since they say things happen in threes, this is it! 

Michelle challenged us to use dots in our project for this week's Papertrey Make It Monday. My mind isn't thinking straight so first stamp set I came across happened to be a butterfly. Being somewhat in a hurry, I kept it simple. That's OK because I loved Michelle's card. Without further ado, here's mine.






Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!



Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black and Aqua Mist
Stamps: Ever So Much
Dies: None
Other: Clear Embossing Powder, Nuvo Crystal Drops, and Ink Blending Tool

1 comment:

Nancy Penir said...

Ooooh, just saw your beautiful butterfly on the blog, and had to tell you, gorgeous! Those drops of color pop like fireworks! Lovely in every way!