Monday, June 4, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday

For the first time, I’m participating in Papertrey Ink's Transformation Tuesday with Lexi. The card I chose to redo was one inspired by Lexi. About the only similarities are a star from Star Prints and a birthday sentiment. I’ve been dying to use this color combination, and will definitely use it again. First, I’ll share my original and then my remake. 








Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!



Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening, Green Parakeet+White Basics and a green Parakeet
Ink: Green Parakeet, Enchanted Evening and VersaMark
Stamps: Graceful Greetings and Star Prints
Dies: Mix & Mat: Postal and Graceful Greetings
Other: Clear Embossing Powder, Ink Blending Tool and SU Dimensionals

1 comment:

Marlena M. said...

Fantastic transformation! Love the colors Kathy~