Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Stamp-A-Faire 2018

This year's Stamp-A-Faire, "Crafting A Community Garden," was obviously all about flowers. It's been a very busy August for us so I didn't get a chance to participate as much as in previous years. However, I was ready because I cleaned up and rearranged my stamp room just in case time allowed me to create. It rarely stays this way long so thought I better capture it now as my "Welcome" photo. 





Even though I had difficulty seeing Dawn's entire process on the Live video, I wanted to tackle her "Planting A Garden" Challenge. She was all about adding color (8 to be exact) and texture (stenciling, stamping and die cutting) to layers of flowers to simulate a garden. Gran's Garden to the rescue! If I would have had the SAF Kit, I would have just duplicated Dawn's card because it's very striking. Instead, I created my own version. 






Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Tropical Teal
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, Americana, Berry Sorbet, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal and Dark Chocolate
Stamps: Gran's Garden, Spruce & Sprigs and Stitching Garden
Dies: Gran's Gardens, Stitching Garden and Graceful Greetings
Other: SU Dimensionals









No comments: