Sunday, September 2, 2018

PTI MIM #334: Glitter Inlays

Now I know exactly why I like glittered paper because after finishing this challenge, I had glitter everywhere. Lexi Daly was the hostess this week for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday. She shared tips on adding bling to our projects by creating glitter inlays. I was determined even though it took me all week to come up with an idea using supplies I have on hand. Without further ado, here's my card, including smooshing (which I haven't done in awhile)!






Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Lovely Lady
Ink: Royal Velvet, Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Smokey Shadow and VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Some Like It Hot and Mini Kit: Color Pop Autumn
Dies: Some Like It Hot, Mix & Mat: Pretty Brackets, Mix & Mat: Postal and Bountiful Banners
Other: Adhesive Sheet, Glitter, White Foam, Heart Rhinestones and SU Dimensionals


3 comments:

lexi said...

fun card - love the purple glitter with that flamingo! summer forever!! thanks for playing make it monday!

Greta said...

Beautiful color combo & the perfect die to use for the challenge! I think it was worth the mess!

nancy said...

I like how the smooshing carried the glitter color out beyond its borders. I echo Greta, it was worth the mess.