Saturday, October 13, 2018

PTI MIM #339: Patterned Frames

This week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday is hosted by Ashley, and she showed three different cards adding patterns to a die-cut frame. I loved her examples, but of course, I don't own any of the frames she used. To the drawing board I went, and this is what I created. Chalk one up for another Christmas card completed!







Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Autumn Rose, Enchanted Evening and Ocean Tides
Ink: Autumn Rose, Enchanted Evening and VersaMark
Stamps: Penned Elegance: Christmas
Dies: Penned Elegance: Christmas, Cover Plate: Pretty Frame, MFT Stitched Rectangles and What The Doodle: Snowflakes
Other: Ink Blending Tool, Wonderland Scenes Stencil, White Embossing Powder, White Glitter Paper and Foam Tape

4 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

BEAUTIFUL card Kathy! I love your color combination...so pretty and perfect for a Winter feeling card! :0)

Vikki H said...

I keep studying your snowy card and trying to figure out the layers! It's beautiful and has a lot of depth.

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful sponging and colors Kathy! Yay for a Christmas card done :)~

Kathryn A said...

Lovely card! Great frame, and beautiful, soft stencilled background!