Saturday, November 24, 2018

PTI MIM #343: Masking & Ink Sponging

That Betsy Veldman is pretty amazing, isn't she? The latest challenge for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday uses Betsy's technique of combining masking with ink sponging/blending. All week I tried to come up with something other than snowflakes, but I failed. Also, I didn't have adhesive-backed vinyl so used Sizzix Adhesive Sheets. Big mistake! My saving grace was glitter because I could not get all the adhesive off of each image. Should have known permanent adhesive means permanent but I had a "duh" moment, I guess. This is it...there is no more!




Sorry, the glitter made it very difficult to photograph. 


Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
Ink: Amethyst Allure, Blueberry Sky and Aqua Mist
Stamps: None
Dies: Fancy Flakes and Wet Paint Holiday
Other: Ink Blending Tools, Sizzix Adhesive Sheets and SU Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

1 comment:

adele holcomb said...

This is a perfect example of getting creative to solve a problem, and it turned out beautifully! Great idea to use glitter when you unexpectedly ended up with sticky spots.