Sunday, November 25, 2018

PTI November Blog Hop Challenge

Why is it I never seem to have the right stamps for these challenging? No candy cane stamp whatsoever. Guess I'll have to remedy that so it doesn't happen again. Anyway, it's time once again for Papertrey Ink's monthly blog hop. Here's the image to inspire us. 





The shade of blue ribbon is like none of the blues I own so I capitalized on the red and white with a touch of Blueberry Sky. My holly was stamped in Pinefeather with red berries. This is the card I created that looks just like a gift box all decked out for Christmas. 




Happy Hopping! I can't wait to see what others created based on the above photo. 


Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
Ink: Blueberry Sky and Pinefeather
Stamps: MFT Hand Lettered Holiday
Dies: Fancy Flakes, Tag Sale #9 (resized) and Noted: Scalloped A2
Other: Red/White Striped Ribbon, White Crochet Thread, Ink Blending and SU Real Red Marker




11 comments:

lainey said...

Kathy, who needs candy canes when you have that gorgeous candy cane like ribbon! Your card looks like a lovely wrapped Christmas package - simply elegant looking!

Julia Aston said...

What wonderful ribbon you used on your 'package' Kathy and your tag is so pretty with the snowflake! A lovely inspired design!

Vikki H said...

Gorgeous card and one I would love to find that ribbon to recreate!

Kathryn A said...

Oh wow! What a great card/gift! Great idea, and very pretty! The recipient will be very happy to receive this beauty.

Karen said...

A great interpretation of the inspiration photo! I love that gorgeous ribbon.

Marcia Hill said...

Your card/present is just lovely Kathy! Love that beautiful ribbon and how you tied it on your cardstock and then the blue snowflake tag ties it all in the inspiration photo...well done!! :0)

Betty Wright said...

This is lovely, Kathy! The perfect ribbon and tag combo!

Unknown said...

Very sophisticated take on the challenge. Love the tag and bow!

Dana Kirby said...

I love your tag!! So pretty!!

Ivana Camdzic said...

So pretty! I love the ribbon focal point!

Linda said...

A lovely take on the challenge. Love the red and white ribbon for your package. So pretty.