Monday, February 10, 2014

PTI 7th Anniversary ~ Day 6 (Word Images)

Today's challenge here was to create a project using a large word as the focal point using word dies, word  stamps, alphabet dies or alphabet stamps. Since I still need several birthday cards for this month, that's what I made using Wonderful Words: Birthday and designed around that die.  Here it is, and I have to admit I kind of like it. Hope my friend does too!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: Kraft, SU Bravo Burgundy, SU Pretty in Pink and SU Rose Red
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and VersaMark
Stamps: Half & Half and Fancy Flourishes
Dies: Wonderful Words: Birthday and Half & Half
Other: Black enamel dots (Michaels)


1 comment:

Joyce said...

Fabulous birthday card. So cool how that flourish goes over several colors and layers--brings them together.