Friday, February 14, 2014

PTI's 7th Anniversary ~ Day 10 (Special Delivery)

Today was the final challenge for Papertrey Ink's 7th Anniversary, and you can see it here. What a ride it's been! Nichole wasn't kidding when she said to use the last ounce of creative energy to create a card and a coordinating envelope. I opted to keep it simple since I'm just finishing now, and it's almost my bedtime. One-layer cards are very challenging for me, but I managed to be successful on this one. I actually like the results, and it's very self-explanatory.




Edited to Add: Also entering this in Simon Says Monday Challenge We Love Stamps

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse and SU Night of Navy
Stamps: Mum's The Word and Boutique Borders: Birthday
Dies: None
Other: Clear rhinestones from my stash (colored with Aqua Sharpie)


2 comments:

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

This is so simple, yet soooo pretty and the fact that it's one dimension is a plus!!

Joyce said...

This is beautiful. I love those flowers, and fantastic color scheme.