Sunday, March 12, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary Challenge: Photo Finish

In addition to Product Designer and Design Team Contributor for Papertrey Ink, Heather is also the Traveler's Journal Ambassador. She showed us here on Nichole's blog how to create travel journals similar to a small scrapbook or notebook.  The options are endless, and when I have more time I'm going to try this.

For this challenge, we were to incorporate a photo into a project. Because I rarely print photos any more, I found one in my stamp room just waiting to be used. Besides that, I'm in need of thank you cards. This is it.




Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: Soft Stone and Stamper's Select White
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies
Dies: Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical and Wet Paint

1 comment:

lainey said...

Congrats on your win!