Sunday, March 12, 2017

PTI MIM 277: Nail Polish Marbling

Lizzie is the gracious host of this week's Make It Monday Challenge for Papertrey Ink. On her blog, she shared lots of tips for attempting this technique. You can get other details on Nichole's blog. 

Because it's been so busy with all the 10th Anniversary Festivities at PTI, I was going to skip this challenge. It's not that I don't like to try new techniques, but I just didn't think I had time so I didn't buy any new nail polish. Since I caught up with all the other challenges so far, I decided to attempt it. Well, let me just say that Insta-Dri polish pools up too quickly and doesn't "marble" well but I went with it anyway. It isn't pretty, wouldn't swirl and turned flakey but it qualifies for a chance at a $25 PTI gift certificate. No time for a redo. Sorry!




Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Sweet Blush and SU Purely Pomegranate
Ink: Pale Peony
Stamps: None
Dies: Shaped Sayings: Birthday
Other: Studio Calico Here & There Collection Paper Pad, Makeup Brush (ink blended Pale Peony on die-cut), Spray Adhesive, Nail Polish (Cinna-Snap and Snappy Sorbet), Skewer and Water Container

No comments: