Sunday, March 12, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary Challenge: Stitching

Lizzie showed us her stitching talents creating the cutest travel Tic Tac Toe set out of felt. She now wears four hats for Papertrey Ink with her added responsibilities as the Stitching Ambassador. Yay, Lizzie! Since I'm not much of a sewer/stitcher, fortunately the challenge is to create a project using the stitching projects as inspiration. Whew, now I can participate! And guess what? I used some of my new PTI Pre-Anniversary Sale patterned papers. 





Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy and Black
Ink: VersaMark
Stamps: Swan'sational
Dies: Tipped Tops
Other: Black & White All Over and Comic Strip Patterned Papers, White Embossing Powder and SU Dimensionals

No comments: