Sunday, August 20, 2017

PTI Create Along With Us Challenge: August 2017

This month has been just overflowing with so much inspiration gearing up for Stamp-A-Faire and following every post regarding the August Release at Papertrey Ink. Our challenge this week is to choose a project that inspired us and create our own version. It's been a busy week again so I'm posting this just in time to beat the deadline. I chose this card by Lizzie Jones




I would have CASED it exactly but don't have those stamps or dies in my stamping arsenal. How is that even possible? Guess they haven't made it off my wish list yet because it keeps growing and growing and growing. Without further ado, here's my card. 






Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
Ink: Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Harvest Gold, Green Parakeet, Ripe Avocado and VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Humming Along and Splits: Happy Birthday
Dies: Humming Along and MFT Stitched Rectangles
Other: Darice Dots Embossing Folder, Foam Tape, Ink Blending Tool and Gelly Roll Glitter Pen


1 comment:

Marlena M. said...

Fantastic texture and design Kathy! Thank you thank you for letting me know about my win~it's been a heck of a week and I would have missed it. :)