Monday, August 28, 2017

PTI SAF 2017: 8th Anniversary Tradition: Bronze by Kimberly Crawford

Ugh! Does Perfect Pearls get old? I really struggled with this technique because not only did I have it all over me and my desktop, but the results were not anything like yours. This was my third attempt, and I don't have time to try again now. Perhaps I chose the wrong stamp set to use, but I will attempt again in the future. I tried Scor Tape first, and then Year of Psalms: June on Ocean Tides card stock. Decided to cover it up with Pinefeather, and here's my entry. 



Details later. 



1 comment:

Kimberly Crawford said...

Oh NO! I am sorry you had troubles! I found that if I use a very small amount of powder, and closely follow the stamped image lines, it turned out better. I will make your card stock base panel shiny, but if you buff the excess powder away with a larger brush, it tones that down as well. If I can help at all, please let me know. Your card looks beautiful and I love the scene you created! Thank you for playing along! :D