Saturday, August 26, 2017

SAF 2017: 2nd Anniversary Tradition: Cotton by Stephanie Gold

It's Stephanie's turn to challenge us for the 2nd Anniversary Tradition of cotton. Looks like I bought more cotton balls just in time to tackle this one. Believe it or not, I forgot all about the glitter…but I did add pearls just for a little bling. Here's Stephanie's creation with the big cone of cotton candy. 


Mine is just a little teeny tiny one, but I thought it was the perfect size for my design. For the cotton candy cone, I used the circle die from Limitless Layers 1.75", cut in half and rolled tightly. For the background, I stamped my own plaid paper. The colors of Lovely Lady and Mint Julep also make me think of ice cream. Woo Hoo!






Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Mint Julep and Lovely Lady
Ink: Lovely Lady and Mint Julep
Stamps: Background Basics, Super Stripes
Dies:  Uncorked Words, Limitless Layers 1.75" Circles, Mix & Mat: Pretty Brackets and MFT Stitched Rectangles
Other:  SU Mauve Mist Reinker, Cotton Balls, SU Pearls and SU Positively Pink Marker (to color the pearls)

2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is darling, Kathy!!!

Unknown said...

This is precious. The color scheme really completed this look. I love it!!