Friday, August 25, 2017

SAF 2017: 1st Anniversary Tradition: Paper by Laura Bassen

Our third event for Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire 2017 was lead by Laura Bassen using scraps of paper and vellum. Her videos are always so informative and entertaining, and her colorful and geometric creations are dynamite. Here's what she designed to inspire us. 



Since I don't own the Mighty Bloom Cover Plate, I used my Hexagon Cover Plate and a mix of colors. Wish I would have had time to try stitching on vellum like Laura did, but that will be for another time. Here's my colorful birthday card. 





Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Black, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold, Melon Berry and Sheer Basics Vellum
Ink: VersaMark
Stamps: Wet Paint III
Dies: Cover Plate: Hexagon, Wet Paint III and Boutique Borders: Sympathy
Other: White Embossing Powder, Spray Adhesive, Frost Shimmer Mist, Foam Tape and SU Ticket Corner Punch

1 comment:

Birgit said...

This is a great take on the challenge Kathy! I love the polka dotted vellum under your sentiment. Sweet!