Sunday, November 19, 2017

Create Along With Us Challenge: November 2017

Is it fair to say this was my very favorite release ever even though I wasn't able to place an order? Needless to say, my wish list grew by leaps and bounds. Besides loving all the new products and the DT's projects, I also won the Day 5 Gift Certificate. Woo hoo! That will definitely help me get some of my "much needed" items.

This week instead of Make It Monday Papertrey Ink challenged us to select one of the design team's projects and create our own version based on that inspiration.


I chose this striking card by Michelle at PrettyPeriwinkle.



Since I needed a few more Thanksgiving cards to show how grateful I am for people in my life, this is the card I created. 



My BIL from Idaho was just visiting us for three days, and Monday we pick up another BIL and SIL from Tennessee from the airport. Tuesday we're traveling to Idaho to spend several days over Thanksgiving with some of my DH's family. It should be a great time provided the weather cooperates. Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!


Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Fall Prints & Patterns and Ripe Avocado
Ink: Ripe Avocado and Terracotta Tile
Stamps: MIM Mini Kit: Color Pop Autumn
Dies: Leaf Prints
Other: Twine (dyed using TC Tile ink), Sponge, Glue Dot and SU Dimensionals





2 comments:

Sandy Kay said...

Very pretty Kathy! I was thinking you got a head start on your Blog Hop card, because this one sure is fitting for that!

Greta said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with no travel troubles, Kathy! Such a beautiful card--love all those leaves!