Sunday, November 5, 2017

We Love You Dawn Blog Hop

Poor Dawn has been dealing with serious health issues for the past few years but with a very positive attitude. About a week ago she underwent a small intestinal transplant, which was a huge success. She is recovering now with a long road ahead so we wanted to share our love for her. I personally adore her design style and vibrant colors. She is the queen of florals and always chooses joy. Dawn is one amazing person and such an inspiration to all. Even though I've never had the good fortune to meet her in person, I feel like we're best friends because she gives so much of herself to the crafty world in her blog posts. 




Here's the card I created inspired by Dawn in more ways than one. I hope she can feel the love radiated from my card and all the others made especially for her. 



Hop over to Nichole's blog where you can find details and thumbnails of beautiful cards created for Dawn using stamp sets and dies designed by her. Won't she be surprised and thrilled to see all the love shared from her stamping friends? Keeping Dawn and Bart in my prayers and hope you will too!



Thanks for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments. 


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)

Cardstock: Stamper's Select White and Berry Sorbet
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal and New Leaf
Stamps: Gran's Garden and Floral Sketches
Dies: Gran's Garden and To The Point Edgers
Other: Gelly Roll Glitter Pen and SU Dimensionals

7 comments:

Vikki H said...

Beautiful design, colors and love that sentiment!

Birgit said...

what a darling card! I love the edgers dies you used and of course those glorious flowers. Dawn will be thrilled to recieve such a beautiful and uplifting card!

Cindy O said...

I can't see the photo in your post - I'll check back later for it - but just from the thumbnail link, I know I love your card! Your bright flowers look so crisp with the red scalloped edger and the white background. Very cheerful - perfect for Dawn!

Nancy Penir said...

Love your colors, and the design reminds me of Dawn's designs. Beautifully done!

Sandy Kay said...

I really like this card, Kathy! Love both the colors and the design! It's SO Dawn!

Cindy O said...

Now I can see your card photo! And I see it's berry sorbet, not red, on the edger. Love the color combinations!

TLady said...

GORGEOUSLY DONE! This reminds me of embroidery! JUST GORGEOUS!!! ;) (Dawn will LOOOOVE IT for SURE!) ;)