Sunday, April 29, 2018

PTI MIM #320: Spot Color Word Diecuts

This week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday was presented by Betsy, and it was something very new to me. Spot color word dies, you say? Not only does one have to find a word die with weight to it, but also a stamp with lots of outline images or a background. Hard to believe with all the stamps I have, that in itself was challenging. First time inking up my SAF 2017 stamp set so thank you, Betsy. This colorful birthday card is what I created, besides learning something different. 





Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!


Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Bright Buttercup and Berry Sorbet
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Ever So Much (SAF 2017)
Dies: Pretty Peonies and Wonderful Words: Birthday
Other: Zigs, Perfect Pearl Mist and Foam Tape
 

3 comments:

Vikki H said...

Your coloring on the happy is so good and truly created a "happy" card!!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Soo pretty!Love your take on Bety's challenge!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Kathy, thank you so much for the sweet note over on my blog! :) Sending you big hugs!