Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Papertrey Ink September Blog Hop Challenge

Believe it or not, I'm ahead of schedule because I'm typing this on Sunday evening even though the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop isn't until Tuesday, the 25th. However, I will be enroute bright and early to Boston for my week with girlfriends having fun and sightseeing. Of course, we'll be on the hunt for the best Boston Cream Pie! Anyway, back to the Blog Hop. Here's the fabulous inspiration image as referenced on PTI's blog. If this doesn't put you in the Fall spirit, I don't know what will. 






Since I've got a few more things to accomplish before my trip, I'll get on with sharing my card. In case you're wondering, I did add some Dark Chocolate and Summer Sunrise stripes to this Autumn Chicken Scratch paper and framed it using the Cover Plate: Pretty Frame. 






While I'm relaxing in our rental, I hope to check out the hop to see what others created. Have a great week, everyone!


Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Summer Sunrise, Kraft and Autumn Chicken Scratch
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise, Classic Kraft, Ripe Avocado and Hero Arts Ombré Autumn
Stamps: Leaf Prints, Keep It Simple: Thanksgiving, Background Basics: Super Stripes and Essentials by Ellen Thankful (fussy-cut pumpkin)
Dies: Leaf Prints, Sketched Shapes and Cover Plate: Pretty Frame
Other: SU Dimensionals

8 comments:

Jill S said...

Cute card, Kathy. I love the way you amped up the paper with those stripes; what a nice touch!

Greta said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip, Kathy! Haven't been to Boston in over 40 yrs, but wonderful memories of the fun with my college roommates before one girl's wedding! Love your addition to the printed paper--lovely card!

Kathryn A said...

Wonderful card! What a great idea to add some stripes to the gingham paper. Love the colours and the details of the framed diecut. Have a great trip!

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful card Kathy and I LOVE how you doctored up the chicken scratch plaid...perfection with the lovely pumpkins!! Have fun in Boston!! :0)

jazzyscrapper said...

Kathy have fun in Boston!
I love the color you choose for your frame it sets off everything else very nicely.
Terri

Vikki H said...

Beautiful autumn card and perfectly set with the yellow frame! Hope your girls trip is wonderful. Fall is a lovely time for traveling and especially in New England.

Betty Wright said...

Love the background and frame detailing. Shows off the pumpkins and leaves beautifully!

Linda said...

Kathy, it was great running into at Church the other night. What a great card for the Blog Hop. So very Fallish. Very pretty card. Have a great trip to Boston.