Sunday, September 16, 2018

PTI Create Along With Us Challenge: September 2018

Had another busy week besides following along with Papertrey Ink's September Release. I'm only nine days away from my Boston trip with four girlfriends so we've been busy finalizing our plans. And good Lord willing, we'll get our new bridge installed this week!

Anyway, during Release Week PTI's Challenge is to create our own version of a card posted by a DT member that inspired us. Oh, how I wish I had more time to create now because there are so many awesome designs…and I love Christmas-related anything! This month I chose a card created by Heather showcasing her new Winter Fox set, and yes, she used Kraft card stock. I did, too. 




Good thing I ordered more on Release Night because now I just have scraps left. Here's my take using supplies on hand. 





Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Kraft and Ripe Avocado
Ink: VersaMark and Dark Chocolate
Stamps: Stylish Sentiments: Holiday, In The Meadow and MIM Mini Kit: Holiday Folk
Dies: Hello Sunshine and MIM Mini Kit: Holiday Folk
Other: Birch Bark Wrapping Paper, Red Berry Nuvo Crystal Drops, SU Markers, Pearl Metallic DMC and SU Dimensionals



1 comment:

Cindy Beach said...

This is a great card, Kathy, glad you had time to fit it in! I love the bear and the wintry scene you created. Have fun on your trip!