Tuesday, February 19, 2019

PTI Laurie's Fabulous Favorites Week 2

Time for the second week of Win It Wednesday where Laurie shares her favorite card stock colors. Surprise, surprise! She used Pure Poppy and Aqua Mist and created the same card design twice, using each color. Beautifully done, Laurie!

It truly is difficult to choose one or even two favorite PTI card stock colors because I like them all. First colors that came to mind for me (at least today) are Amethyst Allure and New Leaf.  It's almost the end of February and time for my DH's aunt to celebrate her 101st birthday. She was widowed many years ago, still lives independently and is an amazing woman. Hope she likes the heart and added bling!






Thank you for stopping by, and I really do appreciate your comments!

Supplies: (all PTI unless noted):
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, New Leaf and Amethyst Allure+White Basics
Ink: Amethyst Allure and New Leaf
Stamps: Hero Arts Prayers
Dies: Mix & Mat: Postal, Limitless Layers: 2-1/4" Hearts, Modern Numbers and Tipped Tops
Other: White Glitter Paper (Joann), Ink Blending Brush, Sequins and SU Dimensionals 

1 comment:

Vikki H said...

A pretty treat for your aunt! I like the edging on that heart die and the colors attracted my eye too. My grandma was also independent until her death at 97.